To expand access to quality affordable housing through preservation and development, thoughtful design, and the provision of significant and targeted supportive services to our residents and the surrounding communities.
As we move toward our goal of becoming a leading national non-profit, we will invest in communities by meeting the aspirations and unique circumstances of our residents. Our reputation is reinforced through every positive outcome that our residents generate, and our buildings are reflective of and responsive to the large and growing number of communities we serve.
Full Circle Communities pursues its mission and vision by demonstrating these core beliefs:
- We believe housing is the foundation; to health, financial stability, educational achievement, and overall quality of life.
- We believe housing can be affordable, safe, decent and available to all in need.
- We believe our work should be reflective of and responsive to each community.
- We believe that our reputation is our most valuable asset, and is defined by our residents, our peers, our partners and the communities we serve.
- We believe in equality of opportunity for all and assistance where needed.
- We believe that treating others well is its own reward.