To expand access to quality affordable housing through preservation and development, thoughtful design, and the provision of significant and targeted supportive services to our residents and the surrounding communities.
As we move toward our goal of becoming a leading national non-profit, we will invest in communities by meeting the aspirations and unique circumstances of our residents. Our reputation is reinforced through every positive outcome that our residents generate, and our buildings are reflective of and responsive to the large and growing number of communities we serve.
Full Circle Communities pursues its mission and vision by demonstrating these core beliefs:
- We believe housing is the foundation; to health, financial stability, educational achievement, and overall quality of life.
- We believe housing can be affordable, safe, decent and available to all in need.
- We believe our work should be reflective of and responsive to each community.
- We believe that our reputation is our most valuable asset, and is defined by our residents, our peers, our partners and the communities we serve.
- We believe in equality of opportunity for all and assistance where needed.
- We believe that treating others well is its own reward.
Full Circle Communities believes that housing is the foundation on which lives are built. Education, employment, health, and well-being — all of these are improved when housing is stable and secure, and all are jeopardized when access to housing is threatened.
We also recognize that housing itself is not always enough. Many of our residents and communities need a little extra help with activities of daily living, with connections to supportive services, or perhaps getting to the grocery store or a doctor’s appointment.
Out of these core concepts — providing housing with an array of services — Full Circle was born. Our model seeks to create and preserve affordable housing and dedicate at least 75% of our economics to the provision of services for our residents.
Full Circle now owns more than 1,100 units in three states, with another 1,000 approved or under construction. These properties have an average service budget of over $1,000,000 per year, none of which is reliant upon grants or fundraisers. Every cent is put towards Full Circle’s goal of making housing a firm foundation for life, and transforming the company’s properties into communities that both house and support their residents.