Rental applications are now available! Click here to reserve your unit!
Selinon Park is an integrated permanent supportive housing project in Portage, Michigan. The development will consist of 75 units in three new-construction, multifamily apartment buildings, and is targeted to serve populations with special needs, persons experiencing or at-risk for homelessness, and working families, reaching a broad range of Portage renters in need of affordable housing.
1603 East Centre Avenue
Portage, MI 49002
- Computer Room
- Communal Kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Pedestrian Trails
- On-site case management
- Veteran-centric treatment, focusing on PTSD and drug abuse
- Government benefits coordination
- Financial literacy/budgeting classes
- Nutrition classes and meal planning
- Counseling and medication monitoring